It’s a great pleasure for me to share with the whole community of Mind-mappers the translation of my french presentation about Mind-mapping. This version brings a certain number of novelties following two directions :
- The notion of the intention of a map has been introduced and defined.
- The map’s centre is the subject of a particular development.
- We have developed a Mind-mapping maturity model.
- The introduction is presented from an information processing view.
- We have restituted to the map’s legend its true value.
- A chapter on personal ecology has been added.
- FAQ(s) enable to clarify certain points.
- Examples have been enriched.
- The overall document has been reviewed.
- Quotations introduce each chapter.
- Questions have been added to catch the reader’s attention.
This document is intented for a large audience. It would not have been possible without the participation of Eric HEDOUIN and Olivier DELORY for their help in the translation.
I would like to acknowledge them.
Have a good reading !